cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apalling treatment

mview1

Re: Apalling treatment

Yep.  £28.48 taken from my account a couple of  days before the service ceased.  £8.06  refunded.  What happened to the rest?  No sign of a final bill; no access to the online portal any more (even thought the help pages tell me to log in to find my final bill).   Online chat doesn't seem available. No email address to use.   I've no doubt that taking an extra £20 from each departing customer helps the cashflow... and I'm inclined to let it go because I can't be bothered to argue.  It's hardly worth going to the small claims court, is it?

PlusNet, I recommended you to loads of people for more than a decade.  Now I loathe you.  And I think that many of those who joined at my suggestion are getting the hump with you too.  I guess the 'recommender' scheme works both ways: I can help them explore other options, too.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@mview1 I've just responded to what I assume is a tweet from yourself. If you drop us a DM via twitter, or PM me here, I'll look in to that for you.

EDIT: I'm hoping this is resolved following our conversation on Twitter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
mview1

Thank you for resolving that: I'll look forward to seeing the credit in my bank account.  It's a shame to have to invoke an ad hoc procedure to get this done.   How many customers get the wrong final bill, and fail to question it, I wonder?  

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@mview1 wrote:
Thank you for resolving that: I'll look forward to seeing the credit in my bank account.

Just to confirm, the remainder of the refund will have to be sent by cheque.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet