cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Information About My Refund?

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Any Information About My Refund?

Paid for BB and landline on the 7th, Left on the twelth, Account closing on the 23RD, Plusnet took 15p out my credit card for phone charges, Thought they would of took this of whatever amount of refund im due, When can i expect it and how much will it be?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
40 REPLIES 40
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Any Information About My Refund?

Hi Steve,
Your account is actually scheduled to cancel on 23/07/2010 and the phone charges were outstanding when we set the account to close.
Just to clarify though invoice 21616983 for £19.25 has already been refunded, so bearing that in mind and the notice period to cancel there are no further refunds due.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Dont understand that, I should of had no cancellation charge and im sure the person who put that there recognised there mistake and hence why that was then refunded, So i never recieved any refund, Its a charge that was put there by plusnet that should not of been put there!!
Take a look at Invoice Number  21621018
There was no cessation charge payable by me and as quick as that mistake was done it was removed
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Steve,
With regards to the cessation fee though none was due so we never took one. The £19.25 was a cancelation fee which we seem to have taken then refunded. The refund was actioned by credit card 7 days ago so it may well be that this has not reached your account just yet but I would expect it to within the next day or so.
I've just taken another look at your account and where as I can see the charges we've already discussed (including the 15 pence one) there seems to be no invoice 21621018 at all, are you sure you have the right number? If you do could you confirm the amount of the transaction and also the date it was taken please?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

See attachment..
Edit, Removed my personal attachment info for my own peace of mind.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

And that attachment was because of this one?Huh
Edit, Removed my personal attachment info for my own peace of mind.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Steve,
Having looked at this again the refund against invoice 21616983 has its own invoice number against it on your view of things which accounts for 21621018, so essentially they are one and the same. So as mentioned this payment should be reaching you very soon.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Righty "o" Adam thankyou very much for making this clearer in my head, Sorry if i came across dumb Its just when it comes to finances at the moment My heads all over the place.
Cheer's,
              Steve
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem Steve,
I can empathise with what you are saying there in this financial climate money matters seem to take up so much more time and effort.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

This has always been the case for me ::), Says me whos going to be dishing out prizes in the gaming forum Grin
Steve
Seasoned Pro

No sign of my refund yet, Went live with T.T. on the 12th and my accounts now downgraded to dial up, Anyone?Huh
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Bump
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Adam's off for a couple of days so I've left him a note to pick this up as soon as he's back.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Thankyou Ben, Look forward to hearing from him.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Steve,
I've just revisited this and after digging deeper it looks like rather than this being refunded a credit note was raised against 21616983 before the transaction could be made, in other words the payment was stopped before it could clear.
DId you see this amount clear from your bank? I must apologise as my memory fails me and I can't remember if that was demonstrated on the file you attached to this post.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team