cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another unhappy customer - PLUSNET You are a joke !!!

caps

Another unhappy customer - PLUSNET You are a joke !!!

Signed up on 20th Jan and still waiting to be activated on phone and broadband after countless phones and ever shifting deadlines.
I see there are few other customers here moaning about the appauling service.
Anyone knows how to escalate the issue to a manager in the CSC team?
12 REPLIES 12
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Another unhappy customer - PLUSNET You are a joke !!!

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order.
Anyone knows how to escalate the issue to a manager in the CSC team?

A member of our provisioning team also has ownership of this issue, they should be in a better position to resolve this as the CSC managers are here to manage the CSC which is also a separate department. I'll go and speak to the agent in question and if I see a need to I'll take ownership of it for you.
I'll look into this now and report back ASAP.
Adam

EDIT: The agent isn't on shift at present, however our suppliers have advised that we should have a further update about the capacity issue at the exchange tomorrow and that is when the order is due to complete so fingers crossed this will be resolved then.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
caps

As per the previous CSC Analyst I spoke to yesterday, I was told that the order was to be completed on 14th and now you tell me that it is 15th.
Can you please all read from the same system? I was even told yesterday that you cannot talk to the manager and then the next agent contradicted the previous statement saying that there is a procedure where if you request a manager will ring you back within 24 hrs?
As others have mentioned, my contract is with Plusnet and not with your suppliers. So stop hiding behind excuses and simply tell me a date when the broadband will go live???
I have wasted enough time and money on this service which hasnt even started yet.
caps

btw, CSC or whichever department, I just need to talk to someone with more authority than the "agents" I keep getting pushed to from time to time.
If no one is available, then kindly at least give me a contact number of the complaints department so that I can report this never ending issue with my account provisioning.
Also, I really wonder if Plusnet did ever win any award? If so, then def it must be a real old one.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry to hear you feel that way, we are reading into the same issue. I'm sorry if there has been any confusion along the way though.
The notes from a conversation with the agent that's already dealt with this tells me that the our suppliers have the due date set as tomorrow and will review the case then. Hence there isn't anything that can be pushed in the meantime. I will however be picking this up again in the morning for you.
If you are wanting to raise a complaint it's possible to do so via our website here: http://contactus.plus.net

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
caps

Adam, So here we are, another morning as promised.
What are the updates?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I have a number of things to chase up for other customers too as you may appreciate but I will make sure I get back to you this morning as soon as I can.
EDIT: I've contacted our suppliers, the update we're due today is still pending and is due by 15:00 so I'll check again around that time for you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
caps

Is that the time the supplier will be completing the action by, starting the action or just providing you an update?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

the update we're due today is still pending and is due by 15:00

Yes, it's the update that's due by 3pm. I've just checked, nothing showing just yet but I'll check again as soon as I can after 3pm
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
caps

Just a polite reminder; it is past 3pm now
I already see a weekend coming with no internet access again as the supplier will be offline and Plusnet will have an easy excuse as usual to hide behind.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've not been provided the update from our suppliers that I was expecting so I'm going to chase that now.
I'll update you again as soon as I can.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
caps

Waiting anxiously for the reply.
Kindly also organise for a manager to contact me by 4pm today if this the issue still remains open by then !!
EDIT:
As per my last reply I have been looking into this and it's taken a considerable amount of chasing up with our suppliers. I was hoping to update you shortly but I can see that you've called in the meantime.
One of my colleagues that you spoke to will be chasing this up again tomorrow.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just come to check your account and I'm glad to see that the order completed fine on Saturday, a bit thumbs up to my colleague who picked this up for me.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team