cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another migration failure

dcash29
Dabbler

Another migration failure

My migration was running great until the arranged cut off date organised by plusnet. Talk talk cut me off , I have no service only my mobile phone.  
Plusnet say its Open reach at fault. Thing is you're all BT! I get told everything should be complete tomorrow, tomorrow I get it should be connected today. Now its tomorrow again and still no connection. Phone lines are 30 wait time at my expense, sorry should I say going to be plusnets expense...slip of the tongue.
Nobody contacts you . terrible!
Wish I'd not left talk talk.
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Another migration failure

Split off to its own thread and title changed
dcash29
Dabbler

You even mess with this as well. You need to get on the phones answering calls.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It is now extremely obvious in the Feedback board and not stuck at the end of somebody else's thread
Also I am not a member of staff but a customer
dcash29
Dabbler

Hold on, I'm on a mobile phone due to incompetence. I've just joined the forum and had to search to be able to find it. So don't preach to me.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Quote from: dcash29
You even mess with this as well. You need to get on the phones answering calls.

Hold on, I'm on a mobile phone due to incompetence. I've just joined the forum and had to search to be able to find it. So don't preach to me.

Dcash29,
Welcome to the forums where users can seek assistance from fellow customers and the PN Digital Care Team (DCT) alike. Note that the DCT are not usually in here over the weekend, so until Monday you'll just have to accept the limited assistance offered for free by fellow PN customers.
So with respect, please be a little more thoughtful about replies towards people who are trying to help you.  You might find the forum rules helpful (see the top of the announcements forum).  Adding additional issues to someone else's thread is not likely to get YOU the focus required for YOUR problem.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dcash29
Dabbler

Angry
dcash29
Dabbler

Angry
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Perhaps if on joining you'd spent 2 minutes reading the Forums Rules you'd have found the information about the moderators which is in the third paragraph!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)