cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another house move complaint

IanBB

Another house move complaint

Is it me!! I am, or was, a 100% fan of Plus net. I am from Yorkshire. But they have gone the way of all ISP's. I wish they did not try to cut corners in the price at the expense of there + point, service.
I also have tried to move house. Open Reach did a cracking job, reconnecting the phone perfectly. They said wait 24 hours and the 2 minute job in the exchange would get ADSL running, if not ring Plus net. Of course no ADSL, now is is 10 days gone since we have waited. They promised expedite. A joke of course.
How can life exist without internet these days, no banking, no tele, no nothing. P net have put me in the dark ages.
And there support sucks, the automated robot is junk, and of course no one answers the phone.
4 REPLIES 4
IanBB

Rubbish service

I hate plusnet. I spent 60 mins waiting for call pickup which should have been tech support. I got a 'orders' guy, who simply said I had to go to tech support phone queue with wait of 60 mins. I spoke to his supervisor. He said essentially tough, thats the system. The fact that the order I have put through a month ago is incomplete is of no consequence, no one checks, if the switch does not work, then it is customers who have to chase. Manager could not even see that he is getting paid for sitting on the phone, I am not. He even had the gaul to say I was in contract until 2015, yet how can that be if the order is incomplete?
Incredibly poor service, and incredibly useless company.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Rubbish service

Hi IanBB,
I'm really sorry to hear that you've received such poor service. I'll certainly looking to pass feedback on regarding your experience.
Is there anything specifically I might be able to help with?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Another house move complaint

Mod note: Topics merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
IanBB

Re: Rubbish service

Quote from: Chris
Hi IanBB,
I'm really sorry to hear that you've received such poor service. I'll certainly looking to pass feedback on regarding your experience.
Is there anything specifically I might be able to help with?

Someone could tell me if my ADSL line is actually active, or do simply PN think it is? All they need to do is post a relevant message on the support ticket.
Tnx