Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another happy user...

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Another happy user...

No kidding, i'm serious!
No troubles on our connection for a long time now, can't remember the last time i felt the need to complain (this coming from someone who knows how to complain when something goes wrong).
So.. keep it up PN, over the last couple of years you've done us proud  Wink
(Just don't screw up our house move lol)
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
7 REPLIES 7
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Re: Another happy user...

Plusnet organising the removals? The mind boggles at the "opportunities".
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks for the positive feedback 7up! I think I've been on the receiving end of one of your complaints in the past so it's good to know that you're happy with our service at the moment.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
baldrick
Grafter

So let's look at this logically. If everything is working then that 'everything' is supplied by OR. Lucky you - that's what most of us experience most of the time. So all PN have to do during this period is automatically send you a bill each month. When you need PN to actually do anything else such as when the OR infrastructure breaks down and you need PN to get it fixed for you or when you need to make changes, that is when PN too often screw up.
Good luck with your move.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Once your house move is set up, feel free to PM me to check up on it!
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Quote from: baldrick
So let's look at this logically. If everything is working then that 'everything' is supplied by OR. Lucky you - that's what most of us experience most of the time. So all PN have to do during this period is automatically send you a bill each month. When you need PN to actually do anything else such as when the OR infrastructure breaks down and you need PN to get it fixed for you or when you need to make changes, that is when PN too often screw up.
Good luck with your move.

It also means they're running their servers well, keeping their email systems up, giving us good throughput (and monitoring their systems to ensure it stays that way) and probably a lot more that i can't even think of.
Believe me, in the past I've had plenty of reasons to complain to PN about all sorts of issues. The fact that we've not needed to for so long speaks volumes about their efforts lately. Trust me, moons ago i used to be very well known to them - and their forum moderators and i have 10k posts to back that up. If they're doing something wrong i'm the first to moan but thats not happened for a long time.
I think its only fair to give credit to them where / when it's due.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
NedLudd
Grafter

I have to agree with you 7up!  Smiley
In the three years I've been with PN I've only had to raise one fault and that was dealt with in a timely fashion. Cool
I'm sad that the LRS has risen in price but, overall, the PN package is still a good one. UK support counts for a lot too, although I do wish for the return of the Digital Care Team.
In spite of the high number of PN introductions in this forum we still see only the old hands (ex DCT) picking up and running with problems.  Shocked
Geoff,
York.
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Another one here who is basically happy with the service I receive.
Saying that I get saddened to see so many complaints of the same nature on here, it seems PN don't learn quickly and I can't say I'm  overly joyed about the price rises or the changes to some of the customer service methods.
However none of those things have affected me in recent times and until they do I'll be here for at least another year depending on what 2016 brings. I did think of ringing to see if I could get a better deal but that would simply be trying on and not the way I do things. As it stands I believe I get value for what I pay for and receive.
Here's hoping that the changes made do work out and come September things do improve and in particular call times reduce.