cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Noob

mentalist3d
Grafter

Another Noob

Signed up last week and it went without a hitch, finally got connected today and everything seems to be ok. Hopefully,  PlusNet can maintain this level of service and customer care, if so they will have no complaints from me.
Anyone browsing this forum that is not signed up to PlusNet should check out the Rant & Raves section first just to make you aware of any problems, however you will also notice a high number of PlusNet staff that are quick to try and resolve any of the issues others have had.

My Review:

Customer Care: seems very high, previously with Tiscali (in my old house) and didn't receive this level of support and commitment
Connection Activation: Very quick, no problems at all
Connection Speed: Very fast, final speed is still being determined (up to 10 days), but so far so good.
Pricing: Unfortunately the area I am in doesn't allow me the cheaper options but the price is still very good compared to other providers
Keep up the good work  Wink
2 REPLIES 2
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Another Noob

Hi there and welcome to plusnet and these forums,i was with tiscali also and moving from them to plusnet has been one of the best decisions ive ever made,great forum help and very nice people,and great customer support,hope everything continues to run  smoothly for you.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Another Noob

Welcome to the forums, if you've got any questions just shout up and someone will answer.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.