Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another BT Openreach no show

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Another BT Openreach no show

Signed up my sister in law for phone and bb, bb not worked from the off (not syncing).
Engineer booked for 8 - 1 today , no show  Angry , so more time off will be needed. (Will be checking out the MSE link )
These people are just a law to themselves, if its good enough for them to charge the customer if no ones in , it should be just as good for the customer to have the same amount as compensation automatically, when they are a no show.
If this was applied i am sure missed appointments would be reduced greatly.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

7 REPLIES 7
kuga
Grafter

Re: Another BT Openreach no show

Well I agree with you Mike as I suffered the BTOR no show last year and all the excuses
Wouldn't It be a good idea If BT was fined for missed appointments like the airlines and train companies are fined for late departures etc
why don't we start a goverment e petitions I wonder how long it would take to get the 100,000 signatures needed to get it debated

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Would be much appreciated if someone from DC could take a quick look at the ticket (#65653406) and book another visit if possible  Smiley
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to hear about that I.T.Works I'm going to take a look now.

EDIT: I just called and left a voice mail. Notes show that the engineer left a voice mail yesterday apologising and providing a contact number for your siser-in-law to call and make a new appointment. I've also sent them an SMS with the details.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi Adam
Thanks for the info Smiley
Have now re booked with them for next Monday between 8 and 1 , lets hope they show this time.  Crazy
Regards
Mike

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, I can see Adam has this in hand and will be updating you after lunch - certainly hope the engineer turns up and gets things sorted though, if he hasn't already. Please keep us posted.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi Matt
The engineer turned up this morning, so just waiting to hear back from my sister-in-law.
Regards
Mike

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Just heard back , all up and running now Smiley
If someone could sort out for the downtime and the missed BTOR appointment, would be much appreciated.
Regards
Mike