cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annex M on Residential

razorhazor81
Dabbler

Annex M on Residential

Yes I know this is suggested all the time and I'm sure the situation hasnt changed, or you would have let us know!
However, what's the reason for not allowing Annex M on Residential packages? Surely it can't be a bandwidth thing as its only a jump to a theoretical additional 1.5 mbits on a an uncapped upload line.
The addon is charged on a Business account so you would be well within your rights to charge an additional fee to offer it on Residential packages and I'm sure people would pay it.
Is it a system restriction?
With fibre being rolled out all over the place, us ADSL2+ exchange customers are missing out and something as little as an extra 1.5 mbits upload would really make a difference!
2 REPLIES 2
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Annex M on Residential

Quote from: razorhazor81
an extra 1.5 mbits upload would really make a difference!

Just out of interest, to what?
As a comparison, BeThere only allow AnnexM (as a chargeable option) on their top package which is not specifically a business package but does specifically allow business use and isn't cheap.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Annex M on Residential

Hi there,
Unfortunately we don't have the facility on residential accounts to charge for Annexe M, and it's not something that we've had a lot of demand for I'm afraid. I'll certainly make sure it's raised as an idea though, as ever with these threads if there's a lot of interest shown it's more likely to be noticed internally Smiley