cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Andy Baker - Plusnet CEO -- Complaint Sent -

ckcentre

Andy Baker - Plusnet CEO -- Complaint Sent -

Just letting you know that we have dropped a mail to your CEO [Removed] (hopefully thats correct?) - Due to the apalling outage we have suffered on our business line for nearly 3 weeks now - Despite numerous apologies, a 5 quid refund and blaming of other companies we still have no phone or brodband . So I dropped a mail to Andy to see if he can help us - Our account is ckcentre - there is only one open question on our account pertaining to this issue - Sort it out Plusnet - No more excuses please !! We just want what we are paying for . I assume Andy has facebook or twitter Im looking for those now - I'll let you know when I find them.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed email address 

3 REPLIES 3
ckcentre

Re: Andy Baker - Plusnet CEO -- Complaint Sent -

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed email address 

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @ckcentre,

I believe we've been in correspondence on social media too. I've flagged this thread up to our business team.

Really sorry to see that the issue is still ongoing.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
ckcentre

That's apology number 78 I think what we really need is our line and bband back - Whats the ETA???

3 weeks is terible for a business to have no land based comms with the outside world, with only a fiver refund . Cant you get some answers I have found andy baker's mobile number left him a few messages as well and on his fbook etc