Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amongst all the moans

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Amongst all the moans

A friend has recently moved from a house to a McCarthy and Stone apartment. He told me that the move was accomplished almost seamlessly with PN and BTOR. The one hitch arose because every floor's electrics and such is controlled in a plant room, which was not accessible, the manager having gone out. BT man did as much as the could and promised to return next day, and he did.
PN operative also noticed my freind was on a dearer legacy package, so saving him money.
So I would suggest that often one's opinion is shaped by the dice of whom one deals with as much as company policies. With BTOR I guess that whre you live is a significant factor too.
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
3 REPLIES 3
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

Re: Amongst all the moans

True - problems are more prevalent on the forums because a far higher percentage of people will report problems rather than pleasant experiences (for obvious reasons).
When PN get things right, they generally do a great job. The issue of late is that it seems more hit or miss as to whether you will have a problem or not.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad to hear it went well for your friend  Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
alext05
Grafter

The last thing we want on these forums is a positive story. So annoying!  Wink