Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow Customers to Set Extra Usage to Zero

KevinG
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Allow Customers to Set Extra Usage to Zero

Thanks for the reminder to check - my usage limit had been removed following the change from the 80/20 trial to the 80/20 Extra product so I've set it back to zero - or rather I will have if the website eventually responds to my request!
WWWombat
Grafter

I wasn't indicating anything about it being removed (or otherwise). What I meant was that the value of £26.49 was a rather odd one - when the actual value you type in to the form is a multiple of £5 (and in our case was exactly £5).
With the Plusnet Extra Fibre package now getting 250GB for £20, it makes any extra GB's purchased pretty expensive: over 12x as expensive as the inclusive ones!
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Sorry WWWombat, I read it slightly differently to how you wrote it.
Yes, the £26.49 as reported in the internal systems is the standard (old product) charge of £21.49 + the £5 you had previously set but what's important for most people is that, on changing products, it doesn't change to new standard charge + £5 it gets reset to 'no limit set'.
PN staff have previously confirmed that the 'data watch' figure reported on their internal systems is the total where the bit the customer sees and sets is the extra.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.