cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding some balance

tigertim
Dabbler

Adding some balance

I just wanted to put the record straight after my post questioning whether I had made a mistake in choosing Plusnet (http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111856.0.html).
Although my start was perhaps not what I (nor PN I assume) had hoped for, I am now up and running with fibre broadband and phone line. I have always said that I can accept that things go wrong, it is how those things are put right that matters. Whilst I may have been dissatisfied with some of the processes we had to follow, the staff at PN have been very good in explaining what was going on. I do think that posting on here helped to move things along (thanks Chris) which was not my initial intention but there is no doubt having the issue picked up individually ensured things happened reasonably quickly. I also have my suspicions that all of this may have been caused by a pre-existing fault that was never properly cleared when I had my nightmare with Orange.
Overall, I am happy with the service now being provided, there is no doubt that the customer service staff are far better than my previous ISP and hopefully we can now settle down to a long and happy partnership.
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Adding some balance

Hi there,
Really sorry about the initial trouble, but glad it turned out alright in the end - thanks for the honest feedback. We'll make sure to feed back internally on that where appropriate, please let us know if there is anything further we can help with at all.