cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abysmal. Complete rubbish

wattsl01
Dabbler

Abysmal. Complete rubbish

As i believe members of the team monitor this, check my post in the broadband section, and ticket 53949828. Absolutely abysmal support. If you cant even listen to your users, what is the point of being with you. Gibberish responses showing clearly the issue has not been fully understood, all but stating "we dont believe you Mr Watts" Its your equipment. Little or no attempts to check logs or do basic diagnostics. Only one response from P Richardson that shows any initiative. How can a router connected to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING incur data transfer? Its faulty i hear you shout. Maybe. But THREE of em are most certainly not!
If i didnt know any better, i would think this was a scam to generate more revenue by pushing users over their limit. Either way. No satisfactory responses. I am an ex ISP tech, not an idiot, don't treat me like one! do some diagnostics for gods sake, instead of "its your equipment Mr Watts." No, it is not! Will have to register this with OFCOM, and then move if you cant sort this with all the evidence provided. That is if you want to take any notice of the evidence provided from an experienced user.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Abysmal. Complete rubbish

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been encountering here. As you may be aware cross-posting is against the forum rules so this thread will most likely be locked in the favour of the other one here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,103769.0.html
My colleague Alex will be picking up that thread and respond to that for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Abysmal. Complete rubbish

Moderators Note
Thread locked in favour of the one linked to by Adam in order to focus support.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine