cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely disgusted

Adam0r

Absolutely disgusted

Just been told by support that 'due to a problem with their scripts', I wasn't upgraded from plusnet premium to plusnet pro yesterday.
As a result I have been told that 'because it would mess up my billing' - to put up with plusnet premium for ANOTHER month.
I am absolutely appauled! I chose to change services, and I am therefore not receiving the service I paid for. I'm pretty sure plusnet are breaking some kind of contract here? I do not want to move away to another provider I just want to be put on the correct package.
This is an admin error plusnet and all you have to do is click a button and swap me over! My billing date was yesterday. All it will do is move it forward a day or two for goodness sake! It's not my fault one of your scripts botched up 😞
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Absolutely disgusted

Hi there,
Sorry about the problem changing account, unfortunately changing product on a day different to the billing date is something we try to avoid doing wherever possible, it's one of the causes of billing problems. I can see one of my colleagues has replied to your ticket and hopefully resolved this now to your satisfaction.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.