cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A thought for Plusnet

briston
Aspiring Pro

A thought for Plusnet

As Plusnet has just got the media concerning billing problems, in particular not taking money for a number of months, and considering I have had billing problems although not the same, isn't it obvious that Plusnet have had our still have a massive billing problem. Also it seems considering the way it's being dealt with, on a case by case basis, as it has now broke, in hindsight would it not have been better to have come clean to the community and said there were problems.
Interestingly, before it broke in the media, I did make a comment on the community that there seemed to be a large billing problem.
3 REPLIES 3
idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

Re: A thought for Plusnet

Presumably you mean reports like this one.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
briston
Aspiring Pro

Exactly that report.
I have said before, Plusnet have a price for their product which they then discount but it's like buying a train ticket, it depends on how many corn flake packet tops you have, what discount card you have, what day of the week it is and is the moon full. in my case, and I suspect others, the billing system could not cope. Now every month for maybe 18 months my discount will be applied manually so I am told. Also it seems in some cases customers money has not been collected.
Plusnet is in the business of communication, perhaps they should communicate when they have problems.
I have on the whole, been happy with Plusnet for many years but quickly get upset when I am being kept in the dark or given the run around.
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Plusnet will never admit they have a problem Angry it commercially sensitive , every time they have a problem its always the copy and paste " we are aware of a small number of customers affected " Funny and the "sorry you had problems " Undecided