Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A quick thank you.

longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

A quick thank you.

I'm never slow to complain if I feel I've got just cause and I firmly believe that this means I have a responsibility to say thanks when things go well.

Just been on +Net Chat re a noisy phone line. My 'call' was answered within a minute or two and a test showed up a fault which is now being dealt with (in an equally efficient way I hope Smiley ).

I was online for no more than 5 minutes and am well pleased with the service. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: A quick thank you.

Nice one Smiley

The agent has raised the fault accordingly. Hopefully we have you back up and running by Friday.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
longedge
Aspiring Pro

A forlorn hope I'm afraid! Got a notification that the fault has been rectified this morning. It doesn't work at all now! Noise is still there but no dialling tone. If I ring my number it immediately drops to a message saying I'm using the phone.

Fortunately my FTTC is still working as normal so I've got all fingers and toes crossed hoping that BTOR don't screw that up as well!

longedge
Aspiring Pro

Updated my ticket this morning but no apparent action so I used chat again and had similar experience to my first one. Answered, details taken, actioned and chat closed all in the space of a couple of minutes. Excellent - shame that BTOR can't provide an acceptable service to match Roll_eyes

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Are you ok for me to close your ticket? Looks like we have everything resolved now.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
longedge
Aspiring Pro

Hi Matty,

Yes go ahead. BTOR managed it on the second attempt so not too bad (although they don't measure up to +Net snappy response).

Thank you again - it's great to have someone (both times) at the other end of the chat who has just the right mix of attitude & ability.