Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A long term customer that is extremely disappointed

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: A long term customer that is extremely disappointed

I don't believe upload actually gets limited through the accounts, only download.
Could you try that again now please, if it's still not right, let me know and I'll go and ask a colleague.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MarkC84
Dabbler

Ah okay, thank you.
I have just tried and no dice, just tried speediest.net and showing 1.44mbps upload Sad
I've tried a few various FTP servers and uploads still limited to around 225kb/s so looks like there's a static limit set somewhere.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hopefully should be sorted now.
I've left a ticket on your account with more of an explanation of what I've done Wink
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MarkC84
Dabbler

Hi Harry,
All is working perfectly, now getting 10mbps up!! Once again thank you for going out of your way to fix this, I am very grateful.
Just one other thing, I am still a bit unsure about a few things surrounding payments, discounts etc, is it ok if I PM you for clarification regarding this ?
Cheers,
Mark.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm not in the office today, but feel free to drop me a PM and I'll do my best to answer it or get back to you when I'm back in Smiley
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet