Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little help?

rowler
Grafter

A little help?

I have been trying to get some help for 4-5 days now on the forums,
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,85290.0.html
But no-one seems to be looking and helping, and I have had a great response from the forums in the past and was hoping for the same this time around but have had nothing like the success.
I am having some problems with my billing, being charged for a months usage but not having the data reset, so I am going over it and now being charged for an extra gigs that i really shouldn't be.  Not only this but I was last charged on the 8th but now you are going to charge me again on the 28th according to my online statement. 
So lots of out going payments by me, but it's not being actioned the other end.
I'm not sure this is not the right place, but the accounts and billings team have ignored me for too long now.
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: A little help?

The PlusNet 'Digital Care' team who frequent these formums don't work weekends I'm afraid.
You either need to call CSC or wait until Monday when one of the team should pick up your problem.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rowler
Grafter

Ty mister
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi rowler,
Just taking a look at your other thread now, I'll reply there regarding this issue if that's alright. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.