Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little feedback...

Grant17375
Dabbler

A little feedback...

Hi
Just wanted to give a little thanks to Plusnet.
I signed up to Plusnet last Monday, having never had the internet before and am due to have broadband switched on on Friday or Saturday.
As a complete novice, I had a couple of little moans about the initial service, combined with some questions I asked which probably didn't need asking, due to the fact my knowledge of technology could be written on the back of a very small post it note.
After the initial hiccup, Plusnet have been very professional and provided very good service, from sorting out an initial DD hiccup, to keeping me updated to the progress of my order to answering all my questions in a friendly, efficient manner..
Having worked in a call centre many many years ago, I know the sort of rubbish you have to put up with from the general public and that thanks are few and far between so I'd like to pass on my own thanks for all the good customer service thus far..
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: A little feedback...

Grant17375,
A very warm welcome to the forums! Thanks very much for the feedback and the kind words.
Having worked in a call centre many many years ago, I know the sort of rubbish you have to put up with from the general public and that thanks are few and far between so I'd like to pass on my own thanks for all the good customer service thus far..

This is very true, human nature usually dictates that we tend to voice our complaints and concerns more than what we're pleased about so its always nice to see feedback like this.
Please feel free to get as involved as you like on the community site we always welcome customer input and feedback what ever form it takes.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team