cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A good experience with CS

Milamber

A good experience with CS

I am coming back to PN after many years away.  I am in the throes of migrating and am currently on holiday with my family, so away from home.  I checked my webmail today and found what I thought was a discrepancy.  I signed in and used Live Chat to clarify the details.  I only had a short wait in the queue, number 7, before an advisor became available and my issue was identified, checked and resolved most courteously, efficiently and professionally, with email confirmation following soon after.  Like many, I can often be somewhat blase about CS .  Many, myself included, often fail to recognise the good experience, but are often quick to "whinge" about the poor experience. At 71, my typing skills/speed are, on a good day, abysmal, so it may sometimes appear that I am no longer present "in chat" Smiley  It was queried as to my whereabouts by the advisor, but upon explaining myself, I received an immediate apology.  I sincerely hope that for any further issues I can chat with the same advisor.  Soooooooooooooo
Very many thanks for this experience PN,  it warrants a "Very well done" from me.  Regards,
M.
ps, to show my typing skills, this little note was just short of 15 minutes to type  Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: A good experience with CS

I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience Smiley
I'll make sure the agent's manager is aware of the good feedback.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Milamber

Re: A good experience with CS

Thanks for that, it will, hopefully, reinforce the "end of chat" survey which I duly completed..
M.