cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

39 day saga continues Please Help

warrengreen

39 day saga continues Please Help

Ok so my broadband hasnt been completed after 39 days i phoned yesterday was told they have cancelled my second order.I am extremely angry but ill stick to facts to make this easier to get sorted !
I had broadband at previous address for well over a year not sure of exact time.
moved house and paid 49.99 for line install to get broadband
I was charged for first month too.
after 38 days of ongoing problems Mark at house moves agreed it couldn't be complete and he would put me through to cancellations
He agreed i would receive refund for line connection and any broadband charges.
I then spoke to cancellations who were no help at all they were only interested in placing another order, which obviously i dont want.
They now say they cant refund the 49.99 (line connection) and wait for this I have to pay a 24.99 cancellation fee??????
For what for ordering a service they cant provide.
Im beyond angry now this needs to be sorted, and although my service was requested to be cancelled my bill date is still showing and i know they will charge me for broadband when that comes.  What can I do there is no way im paying a cancellation fee for something i never had , I also feel im entitled to a refund for connection fee which also never happened. 
Im sorry for posting my story twice but noone seems to be replying in the other section on forum
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: 39 day saga continues Please Help

Previous topic here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,90588.msg756129.html#msg756129
I can't understand why nobody has picked this one up. Sad
Edit: Actually looking at the topic I've just linked it was approaching 6pm you posted. The Digital Care team work normal hours. I'm sure someone will pick it up sometime this morning.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Warrengreen,
I'm sorry to hear about this, We'll look into this and straighten it out for you. I'm sorry this hasn't been picked up yet. I'm going to ask one of my colleagues to have a look and get back to you.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Locked in favour of previous thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,90588.msg756129.html where responses from Staff will be made