cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 months with Plusnet = 2 months of problems.

tony8436
Grafter

2 months with Plusnet = 2 months of problems.

I moved to PN 2 months ago because they say that there will be no compromise in service and they offered £70 cashback. 2 months later and I'm still not getting the service that I was before with Sky (both broadband and customer service) and my £70 cash-back arrived in the form of a £50 Amazon voucher, not what I was promised. I have never had such a poor service with so many drop outs. Customer support can't even manage to sort out an engineer visit for a time that I am available. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS!!!!!!!!
5 REPLIES 5
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: 2 months with Plusnet = 2 months of problems.

We are sorry to see that you are experiencing problems. All issues are being investigated for you and we will get everything sorted.
The engineers are available in standard time slots generally only Monday to Friday (though sometimes Saturdays are available). We appreciate, as I'm sure Openreach do, that not everyone is available in these slots. We'd therefore advise that anyone can be there to let the engineer in provided they are over 18 years old. Hopefully someone can help and wait for the engineer which will ultimately get everything sorted out sooner.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tony8436
Grafter

Nobody will be available to let the engineer in at these times. I live alone and can't get the time off work. Unfortunately, my neighbours work the same hours as me so they will not be able to let them in either.
slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Sorry to hear you are having problems, when I first switched over my speeds were low...very low. It turned out that the guy who made the connections in the box didn't connect them properly! Once connected how they should be my speeds went to what they are now! BUT I did have to arrange to let the BT guy in the house to do his tests/fault finding/fix.
To be fair you can't slate a company as being useless if they haven't been given a chance to fix the problem, as you're unable to let them in to fix it!!!
tony8436
Grafter

They have had 2 months where I would have been able to get time off work, but it has taken this long to even consider an engineer. I could have got the time off in the past 2 months as I wasn't teaching, but now I have students everyday until the end of march.
catelliott
Grafter

Hi there,
I can see that our faults team are currently working on getting you a weekend appointment, however this may delay the resolution of the fault. Sorry for the delay.