cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 month and no resolution

PatNunn
Dabbler

1 month and no resolution

It pains me to complain about Plusnet when they used to be such an excellent company.
One month ago, I got in touch with the technical support department because I had noticed the speed had been dropping considerably over a period of many months.  Also, my router kept dropping out.  Plusnet took me through a series of tests and I reported on many occasions the results.  However, the feedback appears to have just stopped.  I've updated them to say that the telephone line is now very crackly although the internet appears more stable and I have not received anything from support.
I have sent customer services an email explaining that as a loyal customer of many many years who has recommended plusnet to some many friends and family members, I am really not happy with this latest situation.  The response was rather dismissive preferring to blame the problem on BT wholesale.  This is surely not good enough.
My latest speeds are as follows:
Date          Download Speed          Upload Speed 
Today 08:42 743 kbps (92.9kB/s) 275 kbps (34.4kB/s) Share
Sep 23, 10:39 738 kbps (92.3kB/s) 309 kbps (38.6kB/s) Share
Sep 22, 07:46 791 kbps (98.9kB/s) 318 kbps (39.8kB/s)
As you can see, they are well down and have been like this for a long long time.  Can anyone shed any light before I finally chuck the towel at plusnet and get all my friends and family to migrate to another company too.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: 1 month and no resolution

Hi there,
I've replied to your other thread in this forum.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: 1 month and no resolution

dick:blue Locked in favour of this thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,79542.msg647285.html#msg647285
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine