cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wednesday 13th May

Wednesday 13th May

Wednesday 13th May

Two entries from us today. Here we go! Carrie from the Sales Team

Hi all from the Sales Team It’s been a reasonable day all-day a part from the rainy weather. We have all been very busy with calling customers to make sure they would like to keep there home phone services which has kept us busy throughout the day. Finally we have got the air con on the right temperature which feels great. Today we have a full house with only Gary off on day off and sales are really good, Jay and Fungayi been helping Customer Options when sales are quiet to make sure all our customers are satisfied with our service. I had recognition today from a customer which made my day a lot brighter. It’s that time again closing onto the weekend and hoping for that lovely sunshine to arrive. That’s all from the Sales Team and looking forward for a good day again tomorrow.

James from Comms

We've now reached the middle of the week, which means we're less than half way to Friday. Matt's been spending most of his day working on an email for Pete, whilst Chris has been playing around with Service Status and I've been in the forums. Mand was here earlier, but she'd gone into hiding now so I can't tell you what she's doing. An ode to Boblé

That's all for today!

0 Thanks
0 Comments