cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monday 23rd March

Monday 23rd March

Monday 23rd March

Today marks the start of my first full week in the office for the best part of 4 weeks, and it's been a busy one. Some of my recent projects and work have entered testing, and Duffy and myself have spent some time trying to track down the source of a problem - we think we've cracked it too, so it just remains to fix it up. First up from Vasagan from the Provisioning Team:

Evening to one and all, from the Provisioning Team. The past week has been fruitfull with whole team pulling together and coming up with some new and creative ideas to help us cope with the ever increasing sign-ups. Also equipped with some new and "improved" Phone Provisioning tools, we have taken a step forward for Plusnet as a whole. We would also like to send a shout out you to Carl Baker and his new temp team, who have helped us greatly. 🙂

Next up is Andy from the Web Dev team:

After last weeks successful experiment, I'm going to stick to the jabber style post. I must stress this is in no way due to it being lazy to do so. So: (16:58:05) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (16:58:16) Jonathan Defries: Problem fixes 😛 - A good start.. (16:58:05) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (16:58:44) Jonny Wing: Today i have mainly writing up appraisals - Thanks Jonny! (16:58:05) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! - James walked over to discuss his day, which has slightly ruined the effect a little bit. He's been working on projects. (16:58:05) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (16:58:16) Mark Lucas: ok - Oh dear.. fail increases by the second.. I'll check again laster. (16:58:06) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (17:10:15) Dan Dunford has left the conversation. - nooooooooo (16:58:06) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (16:59:08) Gary Rockett: templates for project work. - And we're back on track! (16:58:05) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (16:58:54) Colin Ogilvie: Problem digging, catching up, supporting some stuff in testing, helping Andy fix his pidgin - Pidgin well and truly fixed thanks Colin! (16:58:06) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (17:00:11) Nick Bower: Support page updates, testing for Duffy and having a shufty at some Problems - woo hoo! (16:58:06) Andrew Bunker: EOD please! (17:00:52) Phillip Swaine : Project work - Cheers Phil! SO... Recovered well after a bit of a wobble in the middle. I'll just see if Mark has anything else to say before I post. (17:10:06) Mark Lucas: Today, I've reviewed content relating to the project that Gary's been working on, and continued to test fixes for some web site problems. During lunch, I installed Internet Explorer 8, and will have a play with it once my beloved workmates are out of the blast radius of any potential browser catastrophes. - Result! I think I'm the EOD ed tomorrow, see you then!

Well, that looks like the submissions for the day, so all that's left for me to say is.... Goodnight Colin

0 Thanks
0 Comments