cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router no longer Accessible to 2.4gz devices

filfoot

Router no longer Accessible to 2.4gz devices

Hi Since last Tuesday14th December, my 2.4ghz devices can no longer connect or see the Plusnet router (Plusnet one hub).

I also have TP link powelines that linked via ethernet cable, these to have now become inactive. Have spent hours trying to resolve. Joined Plusnet in September and had problems right from the start when they messed up my account details. Any help would be great.

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Router no longer Accessible to 2.4gz devices

Hello @filfoot

Thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm really sorry to see that you're having issues with your Plusnet hub One. I can see hat you've raised a complaint online, so our Customer Advocates Team should soon be in touch to provide further support.

In the meantime, have you tried factory resetting your router?

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Less extreme that a factory reset (and as clichéd as it may sound) have you tried simply turning the hub off/back on again? Apologies if you have but you can't always be sure Wink

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

filfoot

Hi yes tried rebooting but to no avail.I don't want to reboot to often as it can degrade performance
filfoot

No haven't tried a factory reset was hoping not to have to do this,and have to setup up all my devices etc again.