Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Dropping WiFi (FTTP)

jimscott
Grafter

Router Dropping WiFi (FTTP)

Hi,
I am having issues that has not really bothered me in the past but now we are working from home it is becoming a problem. Our Plusnet Router is a PlusNet Hub One (Plusnet Hub One | Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.263 | Last updated 25/03/19). Should I purchase an off the shelf router or can PlusNet supply another?

Tried changing channels etc, works ok for a while then devices start dropping off and have to reconnect. Sometimes several times a day.

Ethernet connections are fine and internet is not an issue on cable.

Jim
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Router Dropping WiFi (FTTP)

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from FTTP to My Router

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @jimscott,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200578455

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
unicorn09
Hooked

Hi @EdWeasley, I'm suffering exactly the same issue and posted yesterday (https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Wifi-Dropping-Out/td-p/1721557) but I haven't received a reply from anyone yet. Are you able to help me too please?

@jimscott sorry for jumping on your thread!

jimscott
Grafter

No worries. Had this issue a while. To be honest I am about to disable the WiFi on the router and invest in a decent accesspoint.
unicorn09
Hooked

Thank you. I'm not sure what to do, but it's becoming more and more infuriating!!