Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub 1 problem

FIXED
Hobo
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Plusnet Hub 1 problem

I am having an intermittent problem with loading sites and pages, the connection is steady for several hours then suddenly starts taking ages to download pages and starts to drop my network connection to the TV, when I connect my old Plusnet TG582n router all is OK, this started after we had an electricity power cut at sometime in the night.

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Plusnet Hub 1 problem

@Hobo 

Try a factory reset of the hub by pushing a paperclip or similar in the reset hole. Keep the switch closed for at least 25 seconds.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Hobo
Rising Star

Done a factory reset, now connects to the internet but cannot access any websites I am back using the old TG582n router, just get the following message.

'This site cannot be reached the connection was reset'

RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Check the broadband username and password are correct in the hub one settings. Otherwise, if you set them manually or appear correct, then there’s a fault with the router.
That's RPM to you!!
Hobo
Rising Star

Fix

Update, I was unable to log into the Hub Manager just getting the same message, 

'This site cannot be reached the connection was reset'

Plusnet did some checks and decided it was a Hub fault, today received a new Hub 2, connected and now all working without any problems.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @Hobo,

I'm glad to hear that this has been sorted out. If you run into any further issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team