cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indicator LEDs on Router

willum08
Fixes: 1

Indicator LEDs on Router

I' ve just received my Plusnet Hub One Router. in the handbook which came with it, there are several references to  Hub Lights but Where are They?  I can't see any LEDs on the front panel or identifications of which is which........

I have not yet  powered the router because my Broadband is not due to go active for a few days yet....

6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Indicator LEDs on Router

@willum08  Welcome to the forum.

Apart from the main light they are well obscured unless you have a fault, when they will appear on the front.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Router.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
willum08
Fixes: 1

Thanks for your reply.. much appreciate...

However, the 'Let's get connected handbook is not very helpful...  on page 13 What are my Hub's Lights telling me? 

I would have thought that a simple picture pointing out the locations of the various lights would be very useful.... Do I assume that the long 'grey bar immediately below the Plusnet Logo. is the 'Power Light' ? and the other indicators are located in the clear panel below the long grey bar?

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Yes.

I can't comment on the quality of the documentation, I have never had a Hub One.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

@willum08 

Everything you need to know about the Hub One is here :- http://192.168.1.254/help.htm#PASS 

You need to be attached to the Hub One for the link to work

Dan

See attached for pdf version of help

Talldave
Hooked

There's a Plusnet Help YouTube channel with setup videos. Documentation that describes lights is here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-setup-guides/hub-one/

If you want to see the power light, power it up! The Wireless and Broadband lights on the front panel are invisible until they illuminate - off is good!