cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HubOne reboots several times a day

MarkWard

HubOne reboots several times a day

In the last week or so, my router has taken to rebooting several times a day most days. It also stops providing WiFi even even the light is blue. I haven't checked logs but wonder whether there is a fault on my line?
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: HubOne reboots several times a day

Hiya @MarkWard, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in getting to your post.

I'm really sorry for the issues that you are having with your service and for the inconvenience this is causing. I can certainly see there has been some sporadic drops occurring:

I have tested your line today and whilst no faults are being detected, can see that your speed is also running lower than we would expect (this will be due to the intermittency).

I have created a fault ticket on your account here:  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219457765 with the next step in getting this progressed for you. If you add a reply on the ticket, just give us a nudge on here and we can pick that up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
MarkWard

Ok. I replied to the ticket - just a thank you - so please can we start acting upon it. Thanks again
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @MarkWard,

Have you had the chance to carry out any of the troubleshooting steps as of yet? If not, I'd recommend doing those first and then replying to the ticket/on here again to let us know how it goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
MarkWard

To be honest, I haven't but those steps are really aimed at fundamental problems such as being unable to connect. I used the connection all day today without issue (unless the router rebooted while I was at lunch for example) but I would agree that things are never as fast as I might want. Plusnet has reviewed the evidence and decided to send an engineer.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for your response @MarkWard

Yeah I can see tat an engineer visit has now been arranged for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes and we'll be more than happy to follow up if we need to. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
MarkWard

Thanks
MarkWard

Ok so a new master socket and a new faceplate on the extension into which the router is plugged and so far all is good. Speed now regularly in the 38/8 range compared with 25/4 that was common previously.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @MarkWard, thanks for getting back to us and it's great to hear your speeds now look to have increase to where you'd expect. Yeah, I'd monitor over the next few days as to make sure the performance stays this way. Let us know should problems look to return.