Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One - 5GHz WiFi issue

FIXED
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Hub One - 5GHz WiFi issue

OK thanks Bob. I will power off and power back on at the back of the hub later after midnight because today it been rebooted twice so have to be extra careful otherwise DLM could kick in and banded profile on the line. Hope it doesn't.
Scottonpc
Grafter

Hi @bobpullen, please can I have the latest firmware update to my Hub One. Current firmware: 4.7.5.1.83.8.263 and 5GHz intermittently disconnects and prompts for a password. Thank you
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

@Scottonpc - that's been done for you. You'll need to restart the router at your side to apply the update.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

KRichardW

Hi @bobpullen, please can I have the latest firmware update to my Hub One. Current firmware: 4.7.5.1.83.8.263 and 5GHz intermittently disconnects and prompts for a password. Thank you.

DangerDonna
Dabbler

@bobpullen. Thanks very much updated. Will see how it goes 👍
tim1909

Hi i have been experiencing the same issues with the router  and its wifi. started October last year, speed seems to slow down and then nothing responds then you find the wifi has disconnected then when it reconnects says the password is incorrect. We have firmware 4.7.5.1.83.8.263, would i be able to get the latest firmware?

McKelvie

So far, so good. Thank you! 

Triumpht120

Hi @bobpullen could I possibly have the update too as we’ve experienced WiFi issues too. Thanks

glb123
Hooked

Thanks Bob - much appreciated.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@bobpullen There seem bug on latest version after 24 hours stable WiFi 5GHz and pc ethernet connected went suddenly can't connect to network on both 5GHz and pc ethernet even the hub one was still on blue steady light on. I have to turn off and wait for 30 minutes now before try again for next 24 hours to see if the bug come back again with the same issues can't connect to network.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@KRichardW @tim1909 & @Triumpht120 - I have just pushed an update to your respective routers. You'll need to power them off/back on again to apply it.

@goldenfibre we've hundreds on the latest build and I've not seen any similar reports. Keep an eye on it and let me know should it happen again.

FYI folks, I am going to be away from home from today for some R&R, and I'm not expecting to be online much. As such, it's unlikely I'll be able to respond to any firmware upgrade requests until my return after the bank holiday.

Appreciate everyone's patience in the meanwhile.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

Indy62
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi Bob I am on the 273 firmware but still getting problems with stalling of the WiFi on some of my devices. When you get back from holiday could you push the latest firmware for me. Thanks and have a great holy.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Indy62 - you've just caught me in time Wink

All done. You'll need to restart the router.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

Indy62
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Thanks Bob
catphone
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

@bobpullen 

Thanks have rebooted router from ADMIN

I don't seem to be getting stalling where I have to switch bands to get things moving (i.e. browsing or media on WIFI)

though Washing Machine is still fiddly (having to put tablet into / out of aeroplane mode etc. to get a connection on same 2.4 band)