Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One - 5GHz WiFi issue

FIXED
Gordon2308
Hooked

Re: Hub One - 5GHz WiFi issue

Hi Tallowhand,  Can I also have the software/patch sent to my router?

Thanks

Gordon

@Tallowhand

pete_000

Hi @Tallowhand , please could I also request the updated firmware?

Original request with details - https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Hub-One-5GHz-WiFi-issue/m-p/1781530#M23105 

Many thanks! 

Karenkew

@Tallowhand please can you push the update to my router?
Tags (1)
drj0nes

Hi @Tallowhand 

Could I have it too please?  I'm also a previous poster in this thread awaiting the pushed update.

many thanks

TrevB
Hooked

@Tallowhand hi, I have asked this a few times now, having had the 5g issue with this hub for over a year now and running the .63 software, please could it be updated to.73, had the issues now for a year and just a bit fed up, I have been with plusnet since 2003 but this has made look elsewhere, contract up in Jan, please update the firmware to give me a chance to see if it redeemes itself otherwise I will jump ship, which would be a shame after so long 

ericman95

Hi @Tallowhand, could I please have the firmware update for my router please? Thanks in advance

jackandrachael

@bobpullen

Could I have the updated firmware pushed to my router too please. Same 5ghz issues as pretty much everyone here. I've checked my firmware and its an old one.

KR

J
Cloko21

Hi again, any chance of the update being pushed our way please? Posted a couple of pages back.
Thank you @Tallowhand
Tags (1)
Sallyjane

Hi @bobpullen 

I am having the same issues, 5GHz dropping out randomly while the 2GHz channel remains unaffected, I need to use both channels as I have devices that only work with either!

I am on a Plusnet Hub One | Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.263 

Can I have the firmware update please?? Restarting the router is driving us all mad!

Thankyou for your help with this

CymonP
Grafter

Well, @bobpullen, I'm still having recurring problems particularly on 5GHz (build 287) -- seemingly mainly / initially on Apple devices --  so I'm giving up and spending money (which I shouldn't have to spend) on a Mesh system to replace the router's wifi function. 

I have to say that this whole experience has soured my 'faith' in Plusnet, which has been built up over many years as a very longstanding customer (through 2 take-overs and name changes if I remember correctly).

Regards, etc...

Gordon2308
Hooked

Hi @bobpullen and @Tallowhand,

I requested that the updated software be pushed to my router 10 days ago.  When are Plusnet going to do the next upload?

It is very frustrating not to be able to use 5GHz!  On Wednesday Tallowhand intimated that the upload would take place within the next 24/48 hours.  

I have just rebooted by Router and find that I am still on Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.263.

Can you at least sort out this mess before Xmas?

Gordon

Tags (2)
Zoehl

Hi,
If possible, could you send through the software patch for me too. My router has the firmware ending in 263, and the 5G issues are driving me mad.
Thanks
jackandrachael

Has anyone actually had the firmware update pushed to them, I am still on .263
RobJM
Grafter

Has this update now been sent out to everyone? 

Yesterday had to reboot my router,  orange light was on , and noticed in logs it said firmware was .273

Hadn't asked for it btw , although months ago I did have issues, but they seemed to have sorted themselves out while I was looking into it, unless it was done a while ago and I just noticed .

Jiffyuk
Dabbler

Plusnet may you send it to my router. My router keeps dropping connection and dropping devices that are/were connected to the router.  

Would it not be prudent and good customer service to push this to all plusnet customers?