Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 2 manual

ksaro1
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hub 2 manual

I've just take delivery of my Plusnet Hub 2 in preparation for my upcoming FTTP installation. But I can't seem to find a manual for this router. None came with it and I've tried various online searches to no avail. Does anyone have a copy of a manual for this router, which shows all of the functions and options of the router?

3 REPLIES 3
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Re: Hub 2 manual

@ksaro1 

You may find the answer disappointing in being the negative of the answer you are looking for. Not that I am aware, there are setup guides in the help pages but that is about it.

Like many ISP supplied routers it should be plug and play here is the link to the online help pages https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-setup-guides/hub-two/ 

Plenty of help here if you need any, just post any questions you have in the 'My Router' board

Dan.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@ksaro1 

The Hub2 is basically a BT SmartHub2 but as far as I know there's no manual for that either.

If you're going to PlusNet FTTP then you're already a customer. Accordingly you should be able to change to the Hub2 to see how it works. Remember you WiFi will be different. You either change the Hub2 to your current settings or change all your WiFi devices.

Brian

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Full Fibre to My Router.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'