cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 2, a different internet.

Sticks
Dabbler

Hub 2, a different internet.

We’ve been with Plusnet since 2008 and, while happy with the cost and customer service, we have always suffered from signal dropout from both the original modem and the Hub One router. We recently renewed our contract and acquired a Hub 2 router which has revolutionised our service entirely. No more use of homeplugs and extenders and no slowing down in the evening, it really is excellent. We are quick to moan when things go wrong so I felt it was only right to make this positive post as we look forward to a no hassle internet from now on.

4 REPLIES 4
bingo19

Re: Hub 2, a different internet.

Will a BT Wifi Extender 600 still work with the Plusnet HUB TWO though as we have a large area to cover? Mine just keeps flashing 2 red lights and will not connect even after a factory reset....

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@bingo19  Welcome to the forum.

Yes it will work. I assume that this a wireless extender? If so have you coupled it to the hub using WPS so that it picks up the new SSID?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

bingo19

Yes I tried that, but it still will not connect......

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya @bingo19,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with your WIFI extender.

Have you made sure it is within range of the router's signal?

Have you also checked the manufacturers site for help?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team