cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not connecting

Danvor98

Broadband not connecting

Hello, I recently setup my router. I had my engineer come today to do whatever they needed to do, I was told I can setup my router and then I got my text saying my Internet is activated and ready to use. The router shows a blue light saying it's all working but when trying to connect it takes to plusnet hub one my hub page? What am I meant to do?

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Broadband not connecting

Hi @Danvor98

Thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds like the router needs authenticating. If you follow the steps below, you should get online:

1) To connect to your Hub One, you will need to open a browser and go to http://192.168.1.254 or by clicking Here

If you have any issues doing this via Wireless, we recommend trying to do it via Ethernet cable instead.

2) You should come to a page with information about your connection, click 'Settings' at the top and it will ask you to sign in with a Password. This is located on the back of your router under 'Admin Password'

3) Select the option for 'Broadband.'

4) You will see some default options, if not, please press 'Disconnect' on the right and this will allow you to change the Username and Password.

5) For your username, this should be your account username and should be in the following format: username@plusdsl.net

Your password is your account password

6) Press 'Connect' and you should be online.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) fixed link

Danvor98

Thanks for the reply Randal, I called up earlier and got it sorted out. All working now Cheesy

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear it is all working for you.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team