cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade status?

squawk7000
Dabbler

upgrade status?

On Tuesday, giving in to sales emails and banners on My Account, I placed an upgrade order from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra.

During the order stage the forecast speeds were in the range 59-72 down and 17-18 up, with minimum guaranteed of 53.6. This ties in with the results from the BT wholesale checker, see attached.

Order completed email was sent at 00:56 am Wednesday 10th. Hence it looks like the order has gone through. Except ....

Data rate is still 39993 down and 9995 up, with a max data rate of 74466 down and 23236 up. See attached screenshot form the Hub One. This is exactly the same as before the order was placed.

Whats is happening? I have restarted the router several times with no change. The only things i can think of are:

1. You supplier is being it usual slow self and it will take longer to work through
2. The order has been completed on the Plusnet systems but not transferred to your supplier
3. There is something else which I cant see from my end

help gratefully received

Ken

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: upgrade status?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @squawk7000, thanks for getting in touch.

I do apologise for the issues you have had with your service. It looks as though our system sent out the completion early a little too early, you've got an order in place but it's not due to complete until 12/07/2019. As of tomorrow you should notice a change in speeds, please note it can take up to midnight for completion but it can often be a lot sooner.

Let us know if you need anything else

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
squawk7000
Dabbler

Alice, Thanks for the update. I’ll monitor and feedback after the 12th

Ken

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

No worries @squawk7000, if you need anything else just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team