Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet login, an error has occurred.

FIXED
Peter_B

plusnet login, an error has occurred.

For the last six months I've had this on the account when logging in:

"An error has occurred

You cant change your products for the moment you have an order which is currently being processed"

Can anyone help me to sort this?

Many thanks!
Peter_B

4 REPLIES 4
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: plusnet login, an error has occurred.

@Peter_B 

This is a known problem. When a staff member picks this up they'll do the neccessary to sort you out.

Brian

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Peter_B I'm sorry that's an issue, I've raised a task to our billing team to get that fixed, that should get picked up in the next day or two and I'll reply back when I can see that's been actioned. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Peter_B

Thanks for that but it has been 2 weeks now and its still not fixed. Also my contract with Plusnet is coming to an end this month and it will not allow me to make any changes or renew my contract until its sorted. Regards Peter_B

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Hi Peter,

I'm really sorry for the delay. I've now placed an order to activate Call Protect on your line as this is pending in our systems, which is causing that error. Should be sorted within 24 hours for you. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet