cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer order delayed

virusjohn

new customer order delayed

Recently signed up for plusnet a a property ive just moved to. Had a text today saying my order has been delayed with a phone number I cant get through to someone to get further details.

Try to log into my account to see if theres any messages there but once I try and log in it begins to load my dashboard then the website crashes and only displayes header and footer, regardless of browser/mobile/ borrowed wifi connection.

Not a great start tbh.

8 REPLIES 8
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: new customer order delayed

Hiya @virusjohn, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry about the issues with your order and for the problems getting in touch with us. This certainly sounds frustrating!

It looks like the phone order has complete and we are having some issues with the broadband order. Our teams are monitoring this for you and are due to review back on this after the weekend. 

I'm truly sorry for the disruption caused in the meantime. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
virusjohn

Hi Lauren,

thanks for getting back to me. I have received my router now but still havent received confirmation of when my broadband will go live.

I also cannot see my account page regardless of where I log in, it begins to load then goes blank still. Although I have received an email saying a bill is available to view...

Thanks

John

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya John, I'm really sorry you're still waiting on an update and for the issues with your account. 

I can see an update has been provided earlier today on the ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224839740 and has also been sent as an email for you, have you received this?

With regards to the account issues, are you able to try and log in on a device that isn't a mobile to see if it's still the same. If not already done so, can you try log into the account and then once in, click on the link I've provided and see if this takes you to the ticket?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
virusjohn

Hi Lauren.

thanks for your reply. 

I have tried to log into my member centre using 3 different connections, multiple different computers and browsers however every time It begins to load the member centre page it crashes (everything pink disappears leaving me with just the header and footer)

I have managed to follow the link (however I would note, have received no emails regarding my support ticket at any point from the automated mailer).

I notice that the ticket today states that my local cabinet cannot support fibre and I need to contact the sales team to switch to ADSL or cancel. To be quite honest I find this highly disappointing at every step. From not being able to view my member centre to check progress, or not receiving any support ticket emails (even in junk mail) to then finding out it has taken 2 weeks to tell me I cannot have the service that I was able to sign up for.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

@virusjohn 

You can look at what's available by using the following.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

Enter your Post Code only and select your address from the drop down list. ADSL is clear but FTTC may show as VDSL.

Brian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @virusjohn, I'm really sorry for all the problems you have had. I can absolutely understand the disappointment that has been caused here and please know this is not the experience we want you to have with us.

It looks like you have since been in touch with our team about this. If you have any further queries at all, please do just get back to me. 

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
virusjohn

Hi Lauren

As you may have seen I have cancelled my order this morning and placed an order with another supplier rather than switch to Plusnet ADSL as I've been unhappy with the service I have received. The other suppliers have just been in touch to cancel the order as they cannot take over the line.

Can you supply me with details for the regulating body / Ombudsman so I can speak to someone about why my phone line has been fundamentally hijacked by Plusnet?
It baffles me how purchasing a service can be so difficult given how many years ISPs have existed.

Thanks
John
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for taking my call John, I really appreciate your time! I'm sorry for the concern caused here and as mentioned, a new provider won't be able to take over the service as it's now in a stopped status. 

I have provided a more detailed outline of our chat for you on the account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224839740 and it has also been sent in an email for you in case you're still unable to access the ticket Smiley

Should you have any further queries, just get back to me and wish you all the best with your new provider Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team