cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gift card e-mail

RM38
Hooked

gift card e-mail

I was expecting an e-mail to claim £65 gift card within 10 working days of activation which hasn't been received.  Please could you look into this for me.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: gift card e-mail

Hello @RM38 thanks a lot for reaching out.

As my response to this contains financial / contractual information specific to your account, I've sent you an email instead of responding on a public domain. Please have a look and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
RM38
Hooked

The broadband was advertised with the gift card and I received no information that the so called contract was ever changed during the process of signing up or the line being activated or warnings that I needed to close other parts of the browser before signing up.  This is very disapointing and should serve as a warning to potential customers either to take screen shots of everything they do when going through this process as you get no confirmation by email or post as to what has been agreed to, or pass onto the next provider that is more transparent with their customers.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Apologies @RM38

The information I provided on the ticket is based solely on what I have observed on the account, we're able to see the promo code that the account has been signed up on and are able to associate it with any form of discount / reward card that an account has been created with.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
RM38
Hooked

No promo code was entered as part of the application, the advertised deal was the one chosen and you should honor that.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @RM38

I'm sorry for the issues with getting a reward card. 

I've created a support ticket on your account regarding this you can view and reply to by going Here.

Feel free to post back once you've responded and I'll make sure that's picked back up as soon as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet