cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent.

Hannahc

Urgent.

I have rang up numerous of times & nothing has been resolved.
We upgraded our internet to full fibre at the start of November, our router was late due to the strikes by royal mail and did not come in time for when the engineer was due - which resulted in them not coming out. It was then said an engineer was coming out 5th January - ages away but agreed to it as the old router was still working so we had WiFi.
Since 4th December our old router has stopped working and it’s flashing red (we were told this was due to the telephone line being cut off) and it was outreaches fault and this problem would be resolved immediately they will either send the engineer out earlier than 5th Jan due to it being their fault or the old WiFi will be reinstated.
Neither has happened. I have rang up so many times, I have a 2 year old who wants to use the WiFi!!! I have had to use my own data from my phone. I have asked a manager to ring me this was last week and I am still waiting.
I have also been told to get a dongle - I can’t afford to get a dongle. I pay for broadband this needs to be sorted out immediately I am shocked at how terrible the customer service has been so far.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 516

Re: URGENT.

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Urgent.

Hi @Hannahc,

I'm very sorry to hear about this situation and I apologise that we haven't been able to get back to you sooner this week. I have attempted to locate your account this morning, however I'm afraid that I haven't been able to with the info we have available. Have you had a chance to speak to our support team about this matter since posting this thread? If not, please make a couple more posts within the forums to unlock the ability to send Private Messages, then send us a PM with your username on. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team