cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfulfilled order?

harros

Unfulfilled order?

Hello,

I'm a new customer who signed up on 14th of July for the unlimited extra fibre package. I've moved to a new place and the initial installation date was set for the 28th of July and after calling to enquire about the progress of my order around the 23rd (as my router was showing as not having shipped yet) I was also told that the installation would take place on the 29th of July.

The installation has not happened today either and unfortunately the only time I had to call was around 7pm which was apparently too late to get a new installation date or any sort of reason why the installation did not happen. While the person I spoke to on the phone was genuinely very helpful, I am left with having to go in the office on Monday as I will not have any internet access (was planning on home-working). 

I do not understand how the installation date can simply change without anyone letting me know about it and more importantly why that happened, especially since I was quite adamant with the sales person, when I signed up, that I rely on stable internet connectivity for my work.

Is there a way to get a solid installation date or is that something that PlusNet does not do?

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Unfulfilled order?

Hi harros,

Really sorry to hear this, sometimes phone or broadband orders can be subject to delays which means the foretasted connection date isn't met. Unfortunately we're not always able to be aware of such delays prior to that date.

Please feel free to send me a private message with your username and I'll get on the case for you to see what's happening and make sure we're doing all we can to get you online as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team