Did you mean: 

Transferring to Plusnet and had a text telling me my number will change

FIXED
400ixl
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Transferring to Plusnet and had a text telling me my number will change

Hi,

I have recently started the process to switch from BT to Plusnet. I have had a text that my number is going to change and a letter saying "one of our customers is moving to your address".

I am neither moving or wanting to change my number as part of the move to Plusnet. I have not requested this number change or been informed as part of the process I cannot keep the number. As I will be in the same house on the same cabinet my understanding is that I should keep the same number. Has someone processed the order incorrectly?

I have tried a support request who just bounced it saying to call the support number. Called the support number but after being on hold for 30 minutes gave up.

Any way I can get this resolved? Have seen this used as a platform to get resolutions.

regards,

Stu

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Transferring to Plusnet and had a text telling me my number will change

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Order.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
400ixl
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

I have been able to get through to the support team and they are resolving so no further action required.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @400ixlu managed to get through to our contact center and these issues have since been addressed for you. If there's anyhting we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.