cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text about order delayed

baredollar

Text about order delayed

Placed an order last week and have received a text notifying me that my order is delayed.

Cant find anything wrong with the order online, other than this strange text for the activation date:

'Broadband orders typically take a week to complete. We're waiting for confirmation that your broadband order, due {strCustActivationdate}, has completed.'

Can someone check if there is an issue with the order, so I'm not left without internet?

4 REPLIES 4
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Re: Text about order delayed

Hi @baredollar 

Thanks for reaching out over the Forums, I've been checking over your account and found there was a slight issue getting your orders through. This has now been resolved and I've been able to replace your orders today. 

An activation date date will be confirmed within the next 24 - 48 working hours via email & text. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
baredollar

Thank you for the quick reply. I now have an order switch date of the 27th. But my current supplier (BT) has emailed me saying the service will switch on the 22nd. Am I going to have 5 days without service? Thanks.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

No at all @baredollar, your cancellation date for your current provider has updated to cancel on the same day as we takeover so you're not without service Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
baredollar

And just as I thought, my BT Internet service has been cut off and my Plusnet hasn't started. So now I have to pay large prices tethering through my mobile, so I can work. That not a 'switch' is it.