cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not yet reached

jjigz

Router not yet reached

Ive paid and subscribed to the PLUSNET broadband fibre connection on November and still i have not yet received my router.

Has anyone faced through the same issue?

Ive tried calling the customer support and im put on hold always

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Router not yet reached

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 105

Hey there @jjigz Happy New Year to you and your family 🥂

Please can you send me a PM with your address, and I will look into what's happening and to see if it was sent to the right one?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 164

Send a Personal Message

Support staff might ask for private information to be sent via a Personal Message (PM) which new users might not know how to do. Further to that, new users might not have sufficient ranking (Just Browsing, Browser and Interested) to send PMs. A user must have made 3 or more posts before they are allowed to send (or receive) a PM. Staff will usually endeavour to enable permissions to send PMs and then request the required information via a PM, but that might not always be practical.

Having attained the required ranking a PM is sent as follows:-

1. Click on the staff member's name in the left panel
    Web capture_27-11-2022_111734_community.plus.net.jpeg
  2. Click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE on the right (or at the bottom when using a mobile device)
    Web capture_27-11-2022_113524_community.plus.net.jpeg

Note that PMs sent to one staff member of the help (social media) team are visible to all members of the help team, to provide support continuity across working rosters.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.