cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not arrived

FIXED
emagill391

Router not arrived

Hi I am a new Plusnet customer and my router was dispatched on 23rd Feb but I still haven't received it. My activation date is coming up next week so was hoping to have received it by now.

Does anyone know if it is possible to track the delivery?

7 REPLIES 7
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Router not arrived

There's no method of tracking delivery however I think I can see what's gone wrong.

The way your address was formatted on the delivery label suggests to me that it's unlikely to have been delivered and was probably returned to sender.

I've arranged a replacement that won't be subject to the same issue. Should arrive with you on Wednesday all being well.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

emagill391

Thanks Bob,

No sign of it today but will keep an eye out tomorrow as I will be in most of the day.

Hopefully it arrives Smiley

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries. Shout if if doesn't.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

emagill391

Hi Bob,

Still has not arrived today. Is it possible to give you another address to send it to if they aren't able to deliver it to my address?

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

@emagill391 - it looks like you contacted the helpdesk a couple of days ago and they've made the self-same mistake that I suspect resulted in the first of your shipments not arriving.

The address label has been formatted with your apartment and road number, hyphen separated on the same line ☹️

I'd say it's unliklely to turn up either. This said, I see no reason why the replacement I arranged didn't show. Not sure if there's an easy way for you to contact your local post depot as two of the three devices were definitely dispatched (and the third is in the process of being dispatched today).

If you drop me a private message containing an alternative delivery address, then I can arrange for a unit to be sent there.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

emagill391

Hi Bob,

Turns out it had arrived and was left with the security person but they didn't leave a note or anything, I just happened to ask them when I came in today! 

Thank you for your help Smiley

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Ah fair enough @emagill391, thanks a lot for letting us know and I'm glad to hear that it's arrived. Let us know if you have any further issues at all. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds