cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router delivery update

itsdanhind

Router delivery update

Hi,

We have placed an order for our new flat, we're due to go online next week. I was wondering how routers are delivered as we likely won't be in to answer the door (unless we are given a specified delivery slot). Can we redirect them to a different property or if we miss the delivery will it be left somewhere for us?

Thanks,

Dan

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Router delivery update

@itsdanhind Welcome to the forums. The package is so designed to fit through a normal letterbox, and is not signed for (normal 1st. class Royal Mail delivery), so you should be OK

John
itsdanhind

Hm, I'm not sure that our new flat's letter box will be big enough judging by the dimensions of the router I found online. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome aboard @itsdanhind 

If you miss the delivery or the router won't go through your letter box, the postie should leave one of those 'sorry we missed you' cards to collect from the sorting office or arrange a redelivery.

I can send the router to another address though if you'd want, feel free to PM me the address. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
itsdanhind

Okay PM sent Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks Dan. I've just done this now and PM'd you back Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet