Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email

FIXED
Graeme1
Hooked

Reward card email

Hi I have still not received my gift card email, please can this be investigated. Many thanks
8 REPLIES 8
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Reward card email

Hi @Graeme1,

I'm sorry to hear this. How did you apply for the gift card? (i.e did you sign up via an affiliate site, or directly through our site?)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Graeme1
Hooked

Hi I signed up through the website I believe and it was a £70 gift card, I spoke to someone on the phone today who said they would look into it
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

I'm glad to hear this is being looked into @Graeme1. If there are any issues, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to investigate the case further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Graeme1
Hooked

Hi I've still not heard anything please could you chase this up for me?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Graeme1

I'm sorry to see you've not received an email about your gift card.

From what I can see your account wasn't actually signed up on a cashback offer. If there was definitely this showing as available for the package you selected, it's possible the offer didn't track properly.

This is normally if you browse to various sites looking at offers then go back to another site to complete the purchase, sometimes the reward card element of the offer gets a little muddled.

What I'd recommend doing if you're wanting a reward card which should avoid this, is to clear what's known as cookies and cache from your web browser's settings and make sure you only have one tab open when signing up.

I realise though this is sometimes a little convoluted but it's not always the case though it does seem like it here.

If you had done this when signing up, could you private message me the gift card amount and how you signed up (Whether it was through our site or a third party site)?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Graeme1
Hooked

Sent pm Thankyou
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks @Graeme1 I've just messaged you back now

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Graeme1
Hooked

Sent pm Thankyou