cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

isamt
Hooked

Refund

I will try keep this as brief as possible. After leaving me with no internet for weeks on end and a text saying my broadband order had been cancelled I have switched provider before even recieving a service. Since my complaint my account has been closed by plusnet but they keep emailing me regarding my complaint. I have received confirmation I will be receiving a refund regarding the set up fee as nothing was set up. Please advise when I will be receiving this refund and please stop emailing me regarding my complaint as you know I cannot access the ticket with a closed account.
3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Refund

Hi @isamt,

I'm really sorry to hear about this one. You should be able to access the complaint ticket online via the Member Centre still, as your access doesn't get terminated immediately after the cancellation goes through. If you log into the Member Centre and then click on this hyperlink, you should be taken to a page where you can read the complaint ticket and respond to it. If you'd like, I can update the ticket to confirm we've spoken here and close it down so you won't receive any more emails about it, but this would require I send you at least one more email via the ticket in the process. I can also confirm when you should expect to see any refunds off the back of this experience in that email - would you be okay if I went ahead and did that?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
isamt
Hooked

It would be very much appreciated as I just want the matter closed now. As i stated before I have attempted to log on but plusnet have either blocked access or changed my password as I have it all saved onto my system.

Please advise when I will receive my set up fee refund and please ensure this email is the last I hear from Plusnet. I do apologise if I sound pigheaded but this since signing up with plusnet I have endured too much stress and hassle.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

I can certainly understand where you're coming from and apologies again for any frustration that this may have caused. I've updated the ticket now and sent it over on an email too. If there's anything else that you wanted to ask about the account, please don't hesitate to drop me a Private Message on here and I'll be happy to help out Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team