Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-contracted order help request

FIXED
dgilbert2
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re-contracted order help request

I've re-contracted which was due to start on 3rd May 2022, as per Question #224083155.

This is from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra, with a new Hub2 (currently I have the older Hub1 which works fine). I've had a text to say the Hub2 is on its way but my line has not been upgraded to the Fibre Extra (still on Connection speed (kbps): 39999 @ SNR margin (dB): 10.6.

When I've re-contracted in the past, the line changes to the new Fibre package overnight. Could a member of the PN team please check my account as to why this hasn't happened this time (if its tied to the Hub2 delivery, please can you change the line over now as my Hub1 works perfectly fine when on Extra Fibre in the past.)

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Re-contracted order help request

@dgilbert2  I don't think the Hub 2 delivery has any bearing on the upgrade to fibre extra, I would suspect it's Openreach or BT wholesale dragging their feet as usual who have not yet acted on the order. Did you have any estimated completion date from Plusnet?

dgilbert2
Aspiring Pro

Hi @RealAleMadrid , thanks for your reply. The only date I was given was 3rd May as the date for when Fibre Extra / new contract would start. 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @dhilbert2, I'm sorry for the confusion over the contract start date. 

I have checked this for you and the order is due to complete by midnight of the 9/5/2022 and once this switches over the contract will apply to the account. 

They did used be a 24 hours lead time but this has changed and its now up to a week. 

Please get back to me if you need any further help. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
dgilbert2
Aspiring Pro

Thank you @SammyM for the clarity.

Fingers crossed now for the 9th 😉